A complete EPOS System to suit a busy bar, club, restaurant or hotel.
OKPOS Optimus 15” POS terminal
MyEpos Touch for hospitality POS software (permanent license)
HPRT TP-809 "Cube" 80mm thermal receipt printer
All metal cash drawer.
30 days free technical support
About the hardware.
OKPOS are one of Korea's leading Point-of-Sales hardware providers and have been manufacturing high quality POS equipment at an affordable price since 1995. The OKPOS Optimus was introduced to their range in 2017 and looks stunning in it's high gloss black finish. The bright 15" TFT LED display has a 10-point projective capacitive touch ensuring operators need just the lightest of touch to operate the EPoS software, speeding up transactions.
Incorporating an Intel J1900 Quad-Core fanless processor along with a 64Gb SSD it combines speed and efficiency along with quiet operation. The slim minimalist stand connected to the main terminal can be removed for pole mounting providing great flexibility of installation. There are many optional extras the OKPOS Optimus can be configured with including an iButton reader, magnetic card reader(MSR) and a 9.7” rear customer display.
To partner the OKPOS Optimus we have chosen the compact TP-809 thermal receipt printer from HPRT. Finished in a high gloss it perfectly matches the OKPOS Optimus. The receipts exit from the front of the printer protecting it from spills and the LED strip on the front changes colour to easily identify if you have run out of paper.
About the software.
MyEpos Touch is a market leading point-of-sale application. It has a wide array of features and has been developed over the years with versatility in mind. There are thousands* of active users of MyEpos Touch within the UK and Ireland. MyEpos Touch comes permanently licensed via a plug in USB “dongle” with no annual fees and is easily transferable should you change hardware.
There are many standard features within MyEpos Touch suitable for bars, clubs, restaurants and hotels, these include:-
- Quick selling screen mode with most popular items.
- Up to 10 price bands per item for members/non-members prices as well as item sizes ie 125ml, 175ml, 250ml and bottle of wine.
- Comprehensive offers i.e. BOGOF, cheapest free, set price, etc.
- Product stock entry in item maintenance mode including cost prices. Stock level can be displayed on product buttons, ideal for limited stock items.
- Full user access security i.e. void button only appears under manager, etc.
- Sticky notes on the sign-on screen prompts staff to carry out certain tasks, etc.
- Comprehensive table order management including table merging, table transfer, item entry by cover and split bill facilities.
- Popup prompts for orders i.e. how cooked, select side, etc and freetext notes for special instructions.
- Kitchen order printing with auto re-routing if printer is offline.
- Full set menu control i.e. only allowed 2 starters and 2 mains etc.
- Customer loyalty database with reward points, preferential prices, automatic discounts, etc.
- Fully integrated Gift voucher database that tracks who vouchers were issued to, expires vouchers after certain time and it even issues a new voucher if the customer has change.
- Financial and product sales reports by day, week, month, year and date range.
There are also enhanced features that can be activated within MyEpos Touch.
- Time & attendance – Keep track of staff and report on hours worked.
- Back Office Reporting – Full access to A4 reporting including stock levels, best/worst sellers, etc. All of which can be emailed or exported to csv/excel.
- Stock Control – Allows you to create purchase orders and deliveries.
- Customer Accounts – Produce invoices and manage credit accounts for customers.
- Multi Site – For larger pub/restaurant chains you can manage stock, reporting, etc from head office via the internet.
*includes ECRTouch, the old name for MyEpos Touch