A complete EPOS System to suit a busy bar, club, restaurant or hotel.
Datavan Tango 15.6” POS terminal
MyEpos Touch for hospitality POS software (permanent license)
MyEpos Touch back-office reporting module
SNBC BTP-S80 thermal receipt printer
All metal cash drawer.
30 days free technical support
About the hardware.
The Datavan Tango T-615W is an award-winning point-of-sale terminal. With a unique modern and stylish look, it stands out from the crowd. The vibrant bezel free 15.6” wide format screen is a perfect partner for MyEpos Touch ensuring your products are displayed clearly making operations easier and minimizing errors. The low profile format of the terminal not only makes it extremely stable in use but also means staff aren’t hidden behind the screen allowing them to engage with customer better.
The Datavan Tango isn’t just about looks either. Powered by an Intel J1900 2.4ghz quad-core processor and backed up by 4Gb of RAM it will tackle all tasks with easy. It also comes with the latest Windows 10 IoT operating system, future proofing you for years to come. There are many optional extras the Datavan Tango can be configured with including an iButton reader, slimline magnetic card reader(MSR) and a low profile 10” rear customer display.
To partner the Datavan Tango we have chosen the compact BTP-S80 thermal receipt printer from SNBC. It can be easily configured to allow receipts to exit either from the top or front of the printer, ideal when you want to tuck the printer away under the counter.
About the software.
MyEpos Touch is a market leading point-of-sale application. It has a wide array of features and has been developed over the years with versatility in mind. There are thousands* of active users of MyEpos Touch within the UK and Ireland. MyEpos Touch comes permanently licensed via a plug in USB “dongle” with no annual fees and is easily transferable should you change hardware.
There are many standard features within MyEpos Touch suitable for bars, clubs, restaurants and hotels, these include:-
- Quick selling screen mode with most popular items.
- Up to 10 price bands per item for members/non-members prices as well as item sizes ie 125ml, 175ml, 250ml and bottle of wine.
- Comprehensive offers i.e. BOGOF, cheapest free, set price, etc.
- Product stock entry in item maintenance mode including cost prices. Stock level can be displayed on product buttons, ideal for limited stock items.
- Full user access security i.e. void button only appears under manager, etc.
- Sticky notes on the sign-on screen prompts staff to carry out certain tasks, etc.
- Comprehensive table order management including table merging, table transfer, item entry by cover and split bill facilities.
- Popup prompts for orders i.e. how cooked, select side, etc and freetext notes for special instructions.
- Kitchen order printing with auto re-routing if printer is offline.
- Full set menu control i.e. only allowed 2 starters and 2 mains etc.
- Customer loyalty database with reward points, preferential prices, automatic discounts, etc.
- Fully integrated Gift voucher database that tracks who vouchers were issued to, expires vouchers after certain time and it even issues a new voucher if the customer has change.
- Financial and product sales reports by day, week, month, year and date range.
There are also enhanced features that can be activated within MyEpos Touch.
- Time & attendance – Keep track of staff and report on hours worked.
- Back Office Reporting – Full access to A4 reporting including stock levels, best/worst sellers, etc. All of which can be emailed or exported to csv/excel.
- Stock Control – Allows you to create purchase orders and deliveries.
- Customer Accounts – Produce invoices and manage credit accounts for customers.
- Multi Site – For larger pub/restaurant chains you can manage stock, reporting, etc from head office via the internet.
*includes ECRTouch, the old name for MyEpos Touch